PAUS 2023 Membership Directory
If you would like to join the Piedmontese Association of the United States, you can download our Membership Application Form located at the bottom of this page in a link. Just fill out the form and mail to the office information listed on the form. The Piedmontese Association of the United States offers many services for those interested in working with the Piedmontese breed and we strive to have a family mindset within our organization. We have several different membership options to better serve and fit the needs of our members and associates.
We provide cattle registration services through Anaborapi, publications and annual meetings with active member voting. All “family” members have an equal vote in the decisions made within our organization! Weather you have one cow or a hundred, your vote counts equally! Once you join and become a member, you will receive publications focusing on the Piedmontese breed and our organization. Our newsletter contains up to date information on the current happenings within PAUS, articles, advertising, and information important to breeders. This is produced once per quarter. We also supply a fullcolor trifold brochure complete with information and photos. These are available to the members to help them promote the wonderful benefits of the Piedmontese breed and excellent meat qualities.
A full-sizebreeding calendar is sent out once a year, as well as a membership directory. The Association has also adopted a Breed Standard Guide Book available to newly joined family members. Joining is a great way to connect with other breeders and receive support from the rest of the family of Piedmontese Breeders!
MEMBERSHIP FEES & TYPES:
Annual Member - New and Renewal $100.00
1. Individuals 18 years of age or older, partnerships, firms or companies incorporated under the laws of the United States or any Territory of the United States which are individual, partnership, firm or company.
2. Shall be actively engaged in the breeding of registered Piedmontese cattle, & who apply for active membership and are accepted as active members,
3. Shall pay the prescribed annual membership fee.
4. Upon the sale or transfer of all registered cattle in a member's name; his or her status shall change from active to inactive and will be considered a non-voting member.
5. Upon registration of cattle in his or her name, a member's status shall be reinstated with voting privileges.
Lifetime Member - Yearly Renewal Only $50.00
Lifetime Member - New $1,000.00
1. Individuals 18 years of age or older, partnerships, firms or companies, may upon application and acceptance by the Board of Directors become Lifetime Members.
2. Must pay the prescribed New Lifetime membership fee to become a Life time member.
3. Lifetime members shall be classified as an active member as long as they are actively engaged in the breeding of registered Piedmontese cattle with PAUS
4. They must pay the prescribed maintenance fee (renewal Fee) to be classified as an active member.
5. Upon the sale or transfer of all registered cattle in a member's name, his or her status shall change from active to inactive and will be considered a non-voting member. Upon registration of cattle in his or her name, a member's status shall be reinstated or active with voting privilege.
6. A lifetime member shall be eligible to serve on the PAUS board of directors one year (365 days) after reinstatement.
Associate Member - New and Renewal $50.00
1. Individuals 18 years of age or older, partnership, firms or companies, may upon application and acceptance of the Board of Directors become an Associate Member.
2. Upon payment of the prescribed membership fee 3. Associate Members are not entitled to vote, or hold office in the Corporation, and must register cattle at the non-membership rate.
Junior Member - New and Renewal $25.00
1. Available to boys and girls from birth until they attain the age of twenty-one (21). Age is determined as of January 1 of the current year.
2. A Junior membership may be issued only to an individual.
3. The membership fee is hereby set at twenty-five ($25.00) dollars per year and may be changed from time
to time by majority action of the Board of Directors.
4. A Junior membership grants all registration services at member rates.
5. Junior members are not eligible to vote or hold office in the Corporation.
International Annual Membership $150.00
1. Will Be able to Register Cattle at member rate.
2. Will have no voting rights
International Associate Membership $75.00
1. Same rules apply as regular Associate membership - Cost is higher because of International postage rates.
Whether you are a Piedmontese breeder, a livestock industry professional, or an individual who admires this wonderful breed; PAUS Membership can have several benefits for you. We offer several types of membership, including junior membership for children under the age of 18, as well as different membership options for adult members.
If you would like to join the Piedmontese Association of the United States, you can download our Membership Application Form.
PAUS Membership Form